- Single user $10
- Multi-user [household] $14
- Senior single $5
- Senior multi-user $7
- Non-resident $60
Borrowing Periods and Limits
- Adult Books, Audio books 3 weeks 3 per nonfiction subject
- Children's Books 3 weeks parental limit
- Magazines 3 weeks 5 per title
- Music, compact discs, DVDs 1 week
Other items may occasionally be limited due to high demand.
Reserves and Renewals
Items out on loan may be reserved upon request, or through the online catalogue. Patrons will be notified by phone when the item is available for pickup.
Items may be renewed for one additional loan period if not reserved for use by another patron, in person, online, or by telephone.
Tofield's catalogue may be viewed jointly with other libraries in The Regional Automation Consortium (TRAC) at TracPac. Holders of valid library cards in any TRAC library may request books, view items out, items reserved, etc. all online.
Late Charges (per item)
- Books, magazines $0.25 per day
- Audiobooks $1.00 per day
- Videocassettes / CDs / DVDs $1.00 per day
Loss or Damage
Patrons are responsible for all materials borrowed. Charges for damaged or lost items will be assessed up to the full replacement cost, plus a fixed administration charge per item.
Non-return of items, or non-payment of fines may result in suspension of borrowing privileges.