The Library is now open to the public as of Thursday, June 10th at 10 am, with limited occupancy.
Do not enter the building if you:
- have traveled outside Canada within the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- are going for/waiting for test results
- have a fever, or cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath
The following guidelines are in place to keep staff and patrons safe:
- Maximum occupancy is 10 (not including staff)
- Physically distance (at least 2 meters (6 feet)) from other patrons
- Use hand sanitizer as provided throughout the Library
- Masks must be worn, properly at all times in the Library
- If you are unable to wear a mask you will not be allowed in the library, please arrange for curbside service
- Do not re-shelve materials, place them on the various tables around the library
- Because our occupancy is limited, we encourage visits to be no longer than 30 minutes
Exam proctoring (online) is available by appointment only.
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 4:30pm, and Saturday 10am - 1pm.
Curbside is still available if you wish to do so.
If you have any questions, please call us at 780-662-3838.