The Library is set to reopen to the public on March 16 at 10 am, with limited occupancy. Booking by appointment is strongly suggested by calling us at 780-662-3838.
Do not enter the building if you:
- have traveled outside Canada within the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- are going for/waiting for test results
- have a fever, or cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath
The following guidelines are in place to keep staff and patrons safe:
- Maximum occupancy is 3 (not including staff)
- Physically distance (at least 2 meters (6 feet)) from other patrons
- Use hand sanitizer as provided throughout the Library
- Masks must be worn, properly at all times in the Library
- If you are unable to wear a mask you will not be allowed in the library, please arrange for curbside service
- Do not re-shelve materials, place them on the various tables around the library
- Because our occupancy is so low, we encourage visits to be no longer than 30 minutes
- There are 2 public access computers, patrons must sign in prior to using them. Booking an appointment for use is strongly suggested.
All returned materials are quarantined for a period of 7 days. No overdue fines will be accrued during the 7 day quarantine period.
All scheduled programs will continue to run online via Zoom.
Exam proctoring (online) is available by appointment only.
Curbside service is still available by appointment only: Tuesday - Friday 10am - 4:30pm, and Saturday 10am - 1pm. Call us at 780-662-3838 to schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions, please call us at 780-662-3838.